Two heads are better than one…
With the combined in-depth knowledge of Cape Town and its surrounding attractions, Ursula and Michel will make sure your stay makes it into the memory banks.
They will uncover the hidden gems and quirks that stitch the
fabric of Cape Town’s scene together. If you follow their advice you will experience Cape Town like the locals do!
Cape Town has world class attractions, spectacular views and an infectious vibe. It is at the cutting edge of culinary trends, art, fashion and music. A bonus… the nearby vineyards offer award winning vintages.
Whether you are looking for fine dining restaurants, buzzing cocktail spots, hipster hangouts or stimulation for your ears and soul, you will be in for a treat.
Here are a few favourite titbits, near and far from the hotel.
Also follow us on Facebook for more insights.
- Villa 47 – www.villa47.co.za
- Chefs Warehouse – www.chefswarehouse.co.za
- Shortmarket Club – www.theshortmarketclub.co.za
- Marco’s African Place – www.marcosafricanplace.com
- Bo-Kaap Kombuis – www.bokaapkombuis.co.za
- Bouchon – www.bouchon.co.za
- Clarke’s Bar & Dining Room – www.clarkesdining.co.za
- Hemelhuijs – www.hemelhuijs.co.za
- Fork – www.fork-restaurants.co.za
- District Six Museum – www.districtsix.co.za
- Robben Island – www.robben-island.org.za
- The Old Biscuit Mill – www.theoldbiscuitmill.co.za
- Cape Town Free Walking Tours – www.nielsentours.co.za
- First Thursdays – www.first-thursdays.co.za
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway – www.tablemountain.net/content/page/rates
- The Fugard Theater – www.thefugard.com
- Watershed – V&A Waterfront – www.waterfront.co.za
- Bay Harbour Market – www.bayharbour.co.za
- Hank’s olde Irish – www.facebook.com/HanksOldeIrish
- House of machines cape town – www.thehouseofmachines.com
- Tjing Tjing – www.tjingtjing.co.za
- Publik wine bar – www.publik.co.za
- Secret Gin Bar – www.theginbar.co.za
- Village Idiot – www.thevillageidiot.co.za
- The Orphanage – www.orphanageclub.co.za
- Arcade – www.arcadecafe.co.za
- The Athletic Club & Social – www.theathletic.co.za